In need of some help...

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jason, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Hello group.

    My girlfriend needs some help with her pc and I thought Id post it here
    for some help from you knowledgeable folks of this group, thanks in
    advance for any help:

    "Ok, I'm going to try my best to explain what my problem is and
    hopefully someone will understand because I have had no luck in my
    searches. I never had this problem until a few months ago. You know how
    when you click on a link that opens up a new window on your pc? My pc
    just all of a sudden stopped doin that for some reason and I have no
    idea why or what the problem is. It is annoying because if I wanna go to
    the website I either have to ccp the link and put it in manually or if
    they use an image for the link I'm screwed. The window will open but
    won't go to the site. I have searched everywhere for answers but have
    had no luck. If someone knows of what I'm talking about and can offer
    some sort of answer as to why my pc is doing this or can even help me
    fix it please do so. It would be greatly appreciated."

    Jason, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Jason

    HF Guest

    Have you installed a popup stopper without reading what it does. ? This
    would stop links opening. Try holding down shift or control when clicking
    the link.

    HF, Dec 18, 2004

  3. Jason

    Thor Guest