In Exam Post Test Comments?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Garth H, Jun 23, 2006.

  1. Garth H

    Garth H Guest

    No, it's not what you think.

    I've been doing the prep for 70-270. In particular Transcenders for that
    exam.

    One thing I've noticed about the exam sims is that despite the question
    being pretty well framed, the answers (usually the correct answers) just
    come out of nowhere. I agree that they're right, but there really is a
    substantial gap in the steps one takes to arrive at that answer.

    Have you, or anyone you know of, gotten a failing score on an MS exam at
    the test center, but ended up passing because of comments made on
    questions they got wrong?

    Just curious because I really can see myself doing just that. I know
    what to do, but it sure does seem like a lot of the prep questions I've
    seen count on jumping to conclusions rather than a solid understanding
    of the OS and good troubleshooting skills.

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer

    Garth H, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Garth H

    Dennis Guest

    Nope, when I fail, I fail good enough that no comment in the whole would get
    me a pass.
    --
    Cheers,

    Dennis

    Dennis, Jun 29, 2006

  3. Hi Garth,

    The exam creation process is pretty airtight, so much so that it is very
    unlikely that an answer will be wrong. Though your comments are read they
    are read with a mind to improve the exam questions and exam process in
    general. The Learning people will NEVER overturn an exam result nor alter a
    grade... unless the taker has been found to be cheating.

    Sorry to be the bearer (rather confirmer) of bad news, but the questions on
    the exam are slightly more carefully thought out than the Transcenders ones.

    Good luck!

    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Jul 14, 2006