    What have I do for deleting that file?
    Thanks

    bye Adriano
    Adriano, Jan 18, 2004

    --
    Laura Fredericks
    PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

    alt.comp.virus photo gallery:
    http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/acvgallery/

    usenet flamewars:
    http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

    Remove CLOTHES to reply.
    Laura Fredericks, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Adriano

    Eric Perlin Guest

    Laura Fredericks <> wrote:

    } Control panel files have a *.cpl extension and are
    } kept in the windows/system directory. You should be
    } able to figure out which file it is by its name.

    I was about to post a similar question regarding how to remove
    Quicktime from the Control Panel! You answered my question before I
    asked it! Your advice worked great. Thanks!
    Eric Perlin, Jan 19, 2004