    So it's running roughly 2 to 1 for C# vs VB.NET as the preferred language for certification.

    http://elgranadahome.com/survey

    Wray Smallwood

    Wray Smallwood, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Wray Smallwood

    Nathan Guest

    And maybe also include the number of those who upgraded from VB6 to VB.NET
    or opted to go for C# instead. Might be more meaningful in terms of trends
    (or preferences) if that is what you are looking for.

    Nathan, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Wray Smallwood

    Guy Cox Guest

    When .Net came out there were still quite a few customers who where not
    ready to make the transition to the .Net Framework. To keep things sorted
    out in my head while learning .Net I chose to do all the .Net development in
    C# and all the non-Framework (Win32) development in VB6. I suspect that
    others may have done the same.

    But if you really want to get your head screwed up try using Modula-2 in
    Grad School and Ada at work, Whew.

    Guy

    Guy Cox, Aug 5, 2003