    following the back drop of prevailing economic hardship,
    how far will one go one this putting into consideration the
    the huge finance it requires.

    clement, Jun 10, 2004

  2. clement

    kpg Guest

    "clement" <> wrote in message
    news:1aabe01c44ee9$8986b5f0$...
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\129376.htm (6/10/2004 7:59:57 AM) #
    > With the high cost of acquiring IT knowledge in my country
    > following the back drop of prevailing economic hardship,
    > how far will one go one this putting into consideration the
    > the huge finance it requires.

    Save your Rupees. Manual labor or interior decorating it the way to go.

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004

  3. clement

    chatman Guest

    Bail out while you can, be a hot dog vendor on the streets
    of can-coon.

    chatman, Jun 10, 2004
  4. clement

    kpg Guest

    > Bail out while you can, be a hot dog vendor on the streets
    > of can-coon.

    Or that guy that rides whales at sea world. Chick city.

    kpg, Jun 10, 2004
  5. clement

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > Bail out while you can, be a hot dog vendor on the streets
    > > of can-coon.

    > Or that guy that rides whales at sea world. Chick city.

    Ever seen Scrubs? Funny-ass show.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  6. clement

    Andy Foster Guest

    "clement" <> wrote in message
    > With the high cost of acquiring IT knowledge in my country
    > following the back drop of prevailing economic hardship,
    > how far will one go one this putting into consideration the
    > the huge finance it requires.

    Sorry, this isn't the eloquent gibberish competition.

    Andy Foster, Jun 10, 2004
  7. clement

    RH Guest

    Get a MCJOB!

    RH, Jun 10, 2004
  8. clement

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "RH" <> wrote in message
    > Get a MCJOB!

    One can only be so lucky. I aspire to be a McDrone.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 10, 2004
  9. >One can only be so lucky. I aspire to be a McDrone.

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 10, 2004
  10. clement

    Neil Guest

    >>One can only be so lucky. I aspire to be a McDrone.

    > the best
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it is real

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  11. clement

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    > >>One can only be so lucky. I aspire to be a McDrone.

    > > the best
    > >
    > > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    > >

    > it is real
    >
    > --