    right now I would give them extremely low marks. Is my experience
    unique or is this their standard m.o. ?

    -Dirk

    Dirk Bussiere, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Dirk Bussiere

    BWL Guest

    I rented a few from them (free intro...) in Feb. 2004, and it seemed to go
    alright. They definitely took longer than Netflix, usually 3-4 days to get
    to me, then another 4-5 to get back to them.

    I signed up on Jan. 30, but my first DVD wasn't sent out until Feb. 10 (11
    days), so maybe you'll get yours in a day or 2...

    BWL, Jul 30, 2004