  1. I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
    INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even though they
    are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are human over yonder!
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Oct 22, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Ronathospice" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
    > INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even though they
    > are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are human over

    yonder!

    That's impossible. It must be a different Neil and Kline. There's two
    reasons for this:

    1. The *real* Kline and Neil have never posted anything intelligent.
    2. The *real* Kline and Neil are not trolls.
    3. The *real* Kline and Neil are not human. Spawns of Satan, maybe. Human,
    no.

    DASM!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 22, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

    J.R. Jones Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:51:01 -0700, Ronathospice bellowed:

    > I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
    > INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even though they
    > are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are human over yonder!

    Well, there goes the old reputation.
    J.R. Jones, Oct 22, 2004
  4. Ronathospice wrote:
    > I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually
    > saw INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even
    > though they are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are
    > human over yonder!

    That's only because other newsgroups are not nearly as filled with as many
    clueless IDOTS as we get here. In other words, other
    technical/certification newsgroups get significantly more intelligent
    questions that deserve intelligent answers. And as such, they're boring.
    This group attracts people who aren't even pursuing an MCSE simply because
    of its reputation of NOT being boring. Unfortunately, it also attracts
    people who couldn't find their own arse with two hands and a flashlight.

    --
    Fris "TELL ME ABOUT MSCE I WANT TO MAKE MONEY" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Oct 22, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=
    <> said in

    > I'm IMPRESSED!!!! I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually
    > saw INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere and Neil. DASM! Even
    > though they are troll flamers of the first degree in this NG they are
    > human over yonder!

    complete accident I assure you....

    (this will ruin my reptation)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 22, 2004
  6. Fris...your point is well taken. I was in the MCCBA group and found only a
    few "uh....how do I are get MCDBA?" type questions. I have also noticed that
    intelligent questions in THIS NG also get intelligent responses from the
    MCNGP group. Keep flaming the trolls

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Oct 22, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?= <>
    prattled ceaslessly in

    > Keep flaming the trolls

    Dammint Neil, where did you leave the lighter??????!!!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    catwalker63, Oct 22, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said in

    > =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?= <>
    > prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> Keep flaming the trolls

    > Dammint Neil, where did you leave the lighter??????!!!!!

    I think it's out of fluid anyway. here, borrow my gun:

    +--^----------,--------,-----,--------^-,
    `+---------------------------^----------|
    `\_,---------,---------,--------------'
    / XXXXXX /'| /'
    / XXXXXX / `\ /'
    / XXXXXX /`-------'
    / XXXXXX /
    / XXXXXX /
    (________( Steven Paul Adams
    `------'

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 22, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    > I think it's out of fluid anyway. here, borrow my gun:

    Otherwise known as the 9mm solution to troll control.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Oct 25, 2004
  10. >I was browsing some other newsgroups and actually saw
    >INTELLIGENT responses from Kline Sphere

    you try to confuse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 25, 2004
  11. >Unfortunately, it also attracts
    >people who couldn't find their own arse with two hands and a flashlight.

    .... in bright daylight.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 25, 2004