    Anybody can help me please????

    --
    Rispondimi al mio indirizzo

    mimi, Jun 10, 2005

  2. mimi

    Jim Guest

    mimi wrote:
    > I'm very sad. I wasn't able to decrypt and rip DVD of the
    > movies "CLOSER and THE MACHINIST" even if I used all the softwares I
    > had, that are ANYDVD, DVDDECRYPT, DVDSHRINK, VOBBLANKER, DVDWASHER.
    >
    > Anybody can help me please????

    Yeah, here's some advice for you. BUY THE DVD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO STEAL
    IT BY "RIPPING" IT! I'm glad you weren't able to steal it ...

    Jim, Jun 10, 2005

  3. mimi

    unclejr Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Yeah, here's some advice for you. BUY THE DVD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO STEAL
    > IT BY "RIPPING" IT! I'm glad you weren't able to steal it ...

    Dude, you need to remember to take your meds... Your position on this
    matter is well-established. Now, move on with your life.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Jun 11, 2005
  4. "mimi the crook" <> wrote:

    >I'm very sad. I wasn't able to decrypt and
    >rip DVD of the movies "CLOSER and THE
    >MACHINIST" even if I used all the
    >softwares I had, that are ANYDVD,
    >DVDDECRYPT, DVDSHRINK,
    >VOBBLANKER, DVDWASHER.

    >Anybody can help me please????

    Aw, poor thing, whayt ever will you do?

    †††
    Mr. Pope John Hole III

    The favor of your reply is requested.

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle." Kingdom
    of Heaven

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    Mr. Pope John Hole III, Jun 11, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    "mimi" <> wrote:

    > Anybody can help me please????

    Worked fine here. Buy a new computer.

    Urra Dipschitt, Jun 11, 2005
  6. mimi

    gunner Guest

    I had no problem with Closer using DVDShrink 2.3. That was several months
    ago on a out of box disc. Haven't tried Machinist.

    Gunner

    gunner, Jun 11, 2005
  7. mimi

    Peter Wilson Guest

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:09:21 -0700, "gunner"
    <> wrote:

    >I had no problem with Closer using DVDShrink 2.3. That was several months
    >ago on a out of box disc. Haven't tried Machinist.

    I ripped Machinist last week w/DVDShrink. No problem.

    Peter Wilson, Jun 12, 2005
  8. mimi

    Mark Spatny Guest

    On 10 Jun 2005 18:43:14 -0700, "unclejr" <> wrote:

    >Jim wrote:
    >> Yeah, here's some advice for you. BUY THE DVD INSTEAD OF TRYING TO STEAL
    >> IT BY "RIPPING" IT! I'm glad you weren't able to steal it ...

    >Dude, you need to remember to take your meds... Your position on this
    >matter is well-established. Now, move on with your life.
    >
    >-Junior

    His position is not only well established, it is correct. Buy or rent
    the discs instead of stealing them.

    Mark Spatny, Jun 12, 2005
  9. mimi

    unclejr Guest

    Mark Spatny wrote:
    > His position is not only well established, it is correct. Buy or rent
    > the discs instead of stealing them.

    I didn't say that I disagreed with him. I was just pointing out that
    I'm tired of his semi-vitriolic whining about it.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Jun 12, 2005
  10. In article <>,
    "unclejr" <> wrote:

    > Mark Spatny wrote:
    > > His position is not only well established, it is correct. Buy or rent
    > > the discs instead of stealing them.

    > I didn't say that I disagreed with him. I was just pointing out that
    > I'm tired of his semi-vitriolic whining about it.

    He didn't say you said you disagree with him. He was just pointing out
    that it's not ethical. We're tired of your whining about his whining.

    Urra Dipschitt, Jun 12, 2005
  11. mimi

    unclejr Guest

    Urra Dipschitt (the King of Usenet Whining) wrote:
    > We're tired of your whining about his whining.

    Pot. Kettle. Black.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Jun 12, 2005
  12. mimi

    Robin Guest

    "Jim" <> wrote in message
    > mimi wrote:
    >> I'm very sad. I wasn't able to decrypt and rip DVD of the
    >> movies "CLOSER and THE MACHINIST" even if I used all the
    >> softwares I had, that are ANYDVD, DVDDECRYPT, DVDSHRINK,
    >> VOBBLANKER, DVDWASHER.
    >>
    >> Anybody can help me please????
    >>

    > Yeah, here's some advice for you. BUY THE DVD INSTEAD OF
    > TRYING TO STEAL IT BY "RIPPING" IT! I'm glad you weren't
    > able to steal it ...

    Perhaps Mimi already owns the DVD and just wants to store it
    in a digital format that is easy to access on her home
    entertainment network. Screw the MPAA, when I've bought a
    movie, it's my decision how I would like to use it in the
    privacy of my own home.

    Robin, Jun 12, 2005
  13. In article <>,
    "unclejr" <> wrote:

    > Pot. Kettle. Black.

    Oh, what a fucking moron! It was a joke. Right over your little head.

    Urra Dipschitt, Jun 13, 2005
  14. mimi

    TokaMundo Guest

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:09:21 -0700, "gunner"
    <> Gave us:

    >I had no problem with Closer using DVDShrink 2.3. That was several months
    >ago on a out of box disc. Haven't tried Machinist.
    >
    >Gunner
    >"Urra Dipschitt" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <>,
    >> "mimi" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anybody can help me please????

    >> Worked fine here. Buy a new computer.

    It is most likely due to the fact (I suppose here) that the rental
    disc has Soooooo many scratches on it that the bit error rate is
    Sooooo high that it will not get full error free decoding of the
    stream, and the error correction is insufficient to correct it. Then
    the software pukes all over YOU (original poster).

    I can see that the dipshit (YOU) still IS one.

    BUY the disc, then record it. Scratched up rental discs reflect the
    mentality of renters... Care nothing... know nothing... want it all
    free idiots that slam it, cram it, ram it, and jam it... jerks one
    and all.

    MY library is full of PURCHASED discs.

    Stick THAT in your ass and RIP it. RIP it good.

    TokaMundo, Jun 15, 2005
  15. In article <>,
    TokaMundo <> wrote:

    > It is most likely due to the fact (I suppose here) that the rental
    > disc has Soooooo many scratches on it that the bit error rate is
    > Sooooo high that it will not get full error free decoding of the
    > stream, and the error correction is insufficient to correct it. Then
    > the software pukes all over YOU (original poster).

    Right...a brand new disc - just released - is sooooo scratched that a
    modern drive can't deal with it. Next...

    Urra Dipschitt, Jun 16, 2005
  16. mimi

    TokaMundo Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 04:50:56 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    <> Gave us:

    >In article <>,
    > TokaMundo <> wrote:
    >
    >> It is most likely due to the fact (I suppose here) that the rental
    >> disc has Soooooo many scratches on it that the bit error rate is
    >> Sooooo high that it will not get full error free decoding of the
    >> stream, and the error correction is insufficient to correct it. Then
    >> the software pukes all over YOU (original poster).

    >Right...a brand new disc - just released - is sooooo scratched that a
    >modern drive can't deal with it. Next...

    Hey, dipshit... It was never stated that the disc was brand new,
    you ignorant dipshit. There are so many things about this you know
    nothing about. You obviously have never seen what happens to rental
    discs. Also, if the disc reader is the person's PC is old, it can
    have numerous read errors on streaming media and still PLAY the disc,
    yet NOT be able to perform operations which require full, correct data
    streams to function. Like ripping. It could be dust on the lens. Get a
    clue?

    If she didn't BUY the disc, it is most likely NOT new. The reader
    in her drive could also have some age on it.

    It obvious that you don't know what the word "modern" even means.
    The way you mouth off at folks in here proves that you are no more
    than a mere self important (or is that impotent?) idiot. Who's a
    dipshit? YOU ARE! Nearly every element of every post I have ever
    seen your no class ass makes shows it.

    TokaMundo, Jun 16, 2005
  17. In article <>,
    TokaMundo <> wrote:

    > Hey, dipshit... It was never stated that the disc was brand new,
    > you ignorant dipshit.

    You are such a fucking idiot! The discs JUST CAME OUT you fucking twat!
    They haven't had a change to get scratched. You are a total moron!

    > There are so many things about this you know
    > nothing about. You obviously have never seen what happens to rental
    > discs.

    No, being a Netflix subscriber has no relevance here, does it dickhead?

    > Also, if the disc reader is the person's PC is old, it can
    > have numerous read errors on streaming media and still PLAY the disc,
    > yet NOT be able to perform operations which require full, correct data
    > streams to function. Like ripping. It could be dust on the lens. Get a
    > clue?

    "Get a clue?"? Is that a question? Yeah, I'm sure it's the old PC that
    ripped everything else recent but couldn't deal with these discs. Makes
    complete sense.

    > If she didn't BUY the disc, it is most likely NOT new. The reader
    > in her drive could also have some age on it.

    Some "age on it"? How are those ESL classes working out for you?

    > It obvious that you don't know what the word "modern" even means.
    > The way you mouth off at folks in here proves that you are no more
    > than a mere self important (or is that impotent?) idiot. Who's a
    > dipshit? YOU ARE!

    No honey - you've proven it - Ura Dipschitt. First class.

    Urra Dipschitt, Jun 16, 2005
  18. mimi

    TokaMundo Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:57:20 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    <> Gave us:

    >You are such a fucking idiot! The discs JUST CAME OUT you fucking twat!
    >They haven't had a change to get scratched. You are a total moron!

    You don't know much about rentals, do ya? Chump.

    TokaMundo, Jun 16, 2005
  19. mimi

    TokaMundo Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:57:20 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    <> Gave us:

    >No, being a Netflix subscriber has no relevance here, does it dickhead?

    Actually... NO! Absofuckinglutely none.

    TokaMundo, Jun 16, 2005
  20. mimi

    TokaMundo Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:57:20 GMT, Urra Dipschitt
    <> Gave us:

    >"Get a clue?"? Is that a question? Yeah, I'm sure it's the old PC that
    >ripped everything else recent but couldn't deal with these discs. Makes
    >complete sense.

    Not too bright, eh?

    The PC's age has nothing to do with it. If you could read,
    you would note that the statement referred to the age of
    the reader, DIPSHIT! That's the DVD ROM reader, since you are soooo
    slow on the uptake.

    TokaMundo, Jun 16, 2005