    hi group,
    would nikon repair such a camera brought in to the uk.many thanks for any info/comment's.rgds to all from TBM...

    ---

    tbm, Aug 15, 2004

  2. >hi group,
    >would nikon repair such a camera brought in to the uk.many thanks for any info/comment's.rgds

    to all from TBM...

    We wanted to do this with a D70, as the US price is much lower than the
    price Europe. We were told that imported cameras would not be repaired by
    Nikon in Germany. So we did not do it.

    -Michael

    Michael Schnell, Aug 15, 2004

  3. tbm

    Arthur Small Guest

    I believe that you should address this question to Nikon UK.

    Arthur Small, Aug 15, 2004
  4. tbm

    jmc Guest

    On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:57:33 GMT, all of a sudden, "Arthur Small"
    <> exclaimed:

    >I believe that you should address this question to Nikon UK.

    Agreed. FWIW, I bought a SONY (camcorder) in the US and it had to be
    sent back to the US for repair. They'd fix it in the UK, but not
    under warranty.

    jmc
    usenet [at] jodi [dit] ws
    Any day you learn something isn't a total waste.

    jmc, Aug 16, 2004