Importing Mail from OE 6.0 (problems)...

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Sigi Rindler, Aug 17, 2006.

  1. Sigi Rindler

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    Hi,
    I am attempting to switch over from Outlook Express to Mozilla Thunderbird.
    The Import of Mail from Outlook Express worked, but only a fraction of the
    messages were imported.
    That's what I did:

    Select Tools | Import... from the menu in Mozilla Thunderbird.

    Make sure Mail is selected.

    Click Next >.

    Highlight Outlook Express.

    Click Next > again.

    Now click Finish.

    It took some times since I had about 15,000 messages.
    Still, most of them are missing in Thunderbird. What did I do wrong?

    Another question: Would you recommend Thunderbird for Mail and News?

    Kind regards,

    Murgi

    Sigi Rindler, Aug 17, 2006