    drive to the new one. Using outlook express, win98SE,
    anyone know were its all hidden??

    TIA
    Ben Dover, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Ben Dover

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <VTqHb.42286$>,
    "Ben Dover" <> wrote:

    > Doing a new installation on a new hard drive.
    > I am would like to import the e-mail off the old hard
    > drive to the new one. Using outlook express, win98SE,
    > anyone know were its all hidden??

    Try this site, very informative and easy to follow instructions:
    http://www.tomsterdam.com/

    And here is the section on backing up and restoring:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

    --
    madknoxie
    Yes; we'll have true broadband here when everyone else has moved to
    madknoxie, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Ben Dover

    T.N.O. Guest

    Ben Dover wrote:
    > Doing a new installation on a new hard drive.
    > I am would like to import the e-mail off the old hard
    > drive to the new one. Using outlook express, win98SE,
    > anyone know were its all hidden??

    search for *.dbx and all shall be revealed.
    T.N.O., Dec 28, 2003
  4. In article <VTqHb.42286$>, "Ben Dover" <> wrote:
    >Doing a new installation on a new hard drive.
    >I am would like to import the e-mail off the old hard
    >drive to the new one. Using outlook express, win98SE,
    >anyone know were its all hidden??

    search for *.dbx then go up one directory for the import dir.(*.wab is adress book, *.mbx is old
    OExpress)
    Steve Robertson, Dec 28, 2003