    appreciated.
    Steve
    41N

    Steve IA, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Steve IA

    ..brian.. Guest

    Steve IA wrote:
    > I've been running FF for months on Win98 machine. I've just gotten a

    XP
    > and have installed FF. I would like to import, copy, whatever my
    > settings from the win98 machine to the XP. Any suggestions greatly
    > appreciated.
    > Steve
    > 41N

    Steve --

    There are multiple ways to accomplish your goal. IMHO, the most simple
    way is to open the Bookmark Manager and click File >> Export; save the
    file; move it to the new computer; reverse the process with File >>
    Import on the new computer.

    Optionally you can copy the bookmarks.html file from your profile on
    the old computer to your profile on the new computer.

    Profile Locations:
    [http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#profile]

    You can move your entire profile if you want to:
    [http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile#move]
    --
    Brian

    ..brian.., Mar 23, 2005