    http://www.dhl.com/publish/g0/en.high.html

    Good Luck !

    Jean-Baptiste
    NNBXX, Jul 19, 2005

  2. NNBXX

    Aldo Bleeker Guest

    Thanks, that's good to know, but this only works if you've actually gotten
    an email with a tracking number. I've received the general mail stating they
    would start shipping the 14th, but apart from that nothing. I hope it's on
    its way, but at this moment I've got no way of knowing or checking that.

    Aldo Bleeker

    Aldo Bleeker, Jul 20, 2005

  3. NNBXX

    NNBXX Guest

    Hi Aldo,

    I just received my copy today, so I guess you're gonna receive yours soon ;)

    Not receiving further email doesn't necessarily means that it has not been
    shipped to you. Remember : I received my copy today, but my "official"
    online status is stuck at : " Order has been received. You will be charged
    at the time of order shipment". Furthermore, my credit card is still not
    charged at the very moment, LOL !

    Please let us know when you receive your TAP, I hope in a very, very near
    future :)

    Regards,

    Jean-Baptiste

    NNBXX, Jul 20, 2005
  4. > I think the Europeans will get their TAP via DHL, and that it's on its

    Excuse the ignorance, but what is TAP?
    And where can you order one?

    Greetings,
    Wessel
    Wessel Troost, Jul 21, 2005
  5. NNBXX

    Rick Guest

    Look at yesterday's posts for "Feel stupid for asking - What is TAP?"
    and you will find the information you seek. There are a total of three
    (3) posts.

    Rick, Jul 21, 2005
  6. I'm in England and just got my second copy of the exchange program, it was
    sent DHL, only took two days to get here

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 21, 2005