Important info for any merkins here, (borrowed)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    The media has asked us all to spread the word about the importance of voting
    in the US Presidential elections this week.
    It is CRUCIAL that everyone follow this to the letter.

    As there is expected to be a massive turnout, it has been decided that
    voting should be split over two days (obviously this applies to the main
    bulk of voting and not those votes that have been cast through several other
    means).
    If you are voting for the Democrats, you should vote on Tuesday November
    2nd. If you are voting for the Republicans, you should vote on Wednesday
    November 3rd. Votes cast on the wrong day will be deemed invalid and will
    not count so YOU WILL LOSE YOUR VOTE!!!! Should you be voting for a third
    party member, you can choose to vote on either of the two days.

    Your vote is extremely important and you must pay very close attention to
    these instructions. I also ask you to spread the word on this to all your
    friends. Let us use the internet to make this the biggest turnout for a
    Presidential vote EVER!!!!

    ;)
    Bryan, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Bryan

    staple Guest

    I fucking hate Democrats. Sorry.
    staple, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Bryan

    Gort Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > The media has asked us all to spread the word about the importance of
    > voting in the US Presidential elections this week.
    > It is CRUCIAL that everyone follow this to the letter.
    >
    > As there is expected to be a massive turnout, it has been decided that
    > voting should be split over two days (obviously this applies to the
    > main bulk of voting and not those votes that have been cast through
    > several other means).
    > If you are voting for the Democrats, you should vote on Tuesday
    > November 2nd. If you are voting for the Republicans, you should vote
    > on Wednesday November 3rd. Votes cast on the wrong day will be deemed
    > invalid and will not count so YOU WILL LOSE YOUR VOTE!!!! Should you
    > be voting for a third party member, you can choose to vote on either
    > of the two days.
    > Your vote is extremely important and you must pay very close
    > attention to these instructions. I also ask you to spread the word on
    > this to all your friends. Let us use the internet to make this the
    > biggest turnout for a Presidential vote EVER!!!!
    >
    > ;)

    Damn, Bryan... you got the Parties & Dates mixed up again !
    This WILL go on your permanent record this time.

    --
    If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate, or
    disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
    Gort, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Gort wrote:
    > Bryan wrote:
    >> The media has asked us all to spread the word about the importance of
    >> voting in the US Presidential elections this week.
    >> It is CRUCIAL that everyone follow this to the letter.
    >>
    >> As there is expected to be a massive turnout, it has been decided
    >> that voting should be split over two days (obviously this applies to
    >> the main bulk of voting and not those votes that have been cast
    >> through several other means).
    >> If you are voting for the Democrats, you should vote on Tuesday
    >> November 2nd. If you are voting for the Republicans, you should vote
    >> on Wednesday November 3rd. Votes cast on the wrong day will be deemed
    >> invalid and will not count so YOU WILL LOSE YOUR VOTE!!!! Should you
    >> be voting for a third party member, you can choose to vote on either
    >> of the two days.
    >> Your vote is extremely important and you must pay very close
    >> attention to these instructions. I also ask you to spread the word on
    >> this to all your friends. Let us use the internet to make this the
    >> biggest turnout for a Presidential vote EVER!!!!
    >>
    >> ;)

    > Damn, Bryan... you got the Parties & Dates mixed up again !
    > This WILL go on your permanent record this time.

    lol
    Bryan, Nov 2, 2004