    within these few months, this problem may also be happened on you. I want to
    find out how many people got this problem! Please check your certificate
    right now and reply this post! Thank you very much!!!
    The Rock, Nov 10, 2003

  2. The Rock

    Guest Guest

    My certificate says "to be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Professional"
    on one line and "Solution Developer" on the next line in larger print.
    However, this is from early 2001.

    "The Rock" <> wrote in message
    > Two months ago, I received my MCSD 6 certificate, the MCSD logo is

    correct,

    Guest, Nov 10, 2003

  3. The Rock

    The Rock Guest

    Very funny! That means at least three different printout of the MCSD 6
    certificate!!!

    1) It says "to be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer".
    [The most correct one]
    2) It says "to be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Professional" on one
    line and "Solution Developer" on the next line in larger print.
    3) It says "to be recognized as a Microsoft Certified Professional" only.

    What a magic certificate! Finally, I understand the reason why people says
    MCSD certificate is worthless. Microsoft just fooling arround for the
    printout for their certification[trash paper from garbage bin].

    <WKidd> wrote in message news:uY$...
    > My certificate says "to be recognized as a Microsoft Certified

    Professional"
    > on one line and "Solution Developer" on the next line in larger print.
    > However, this is from early 2001.
    >
    > "The Rock" <> wrote in message
    > > Two months ago, I received my MCSD 6 certificate, the MCSD logo is

    > correct,
    > > but in the middle it prints
    > > the wrong sentence "XXX has successfully completed the requirements to

    be
    > > recognized as a Microsoft Certified Professional".
    > > It should be "recognized as a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer"

    not
    > > "recognized as Microsoft Certified Professional". I did send email to

    MCP
    > > department to complain this problem, and they mailed me another MCSD 6
    > > certificate with wrong printing again! They make me very disappointed

    !!!

    The Rock, Nov 10, 2003
  4. The Rock

    Jaime Guest

    wow

    Jaime, Nov 10, 2003
  5. The Rock

    Jay Walters Guest

    What are you complaining about... Didn't you get the
    lapel pin? :)

    Jay Walters, Nov 11, 2003
  6. The Rock

    Ygdrassil Guest