    I have adrsses that were in incredimail originally can anyone please tell me
    how I import them into outlook 2003, as it doesnt tell me what format they
    are in , TIA

    PWB, Sep 27, 2005

  2. PWB

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:36:13 GMT, PWB wrote:

    Not again.

    Changing the subject to a less useful and more meaningless one won't
    help.

    Reposting so soon after the last time , ditto. It's only been about 8
    hours.

    Read the reply you already have, search for posts in 24HSHD
    entering

    incredimail outlook 2003 gordon

    has an interesting result, more so if you change the search to -

    incredimail outlook 2003

    or even adding 'export' and removing '2003'

    Also try www.google.com

    >I have adrsses that were in incredimail originally can anyone please tell me
    >how I import them into outlook 2003, as it doesnt tell me what format they

    The incredimail manual or help doesn't tell you? Nor the file type you
    selected when saving?

    >are in , TIA

    Me

    why?, Sep 27, 2005