    Stimpy Guest

    I know how to import "Favorites" from IE but Is there a way (tweak/extention
    etc...) to put my Firefox Bookmarks in IE Fav folder?

    Stimpy, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Stimpy

    gwtc Guest

    Stimpy wrote:
    > I know how to import "Favorites" from IE but Is there a way (tweak/extention
    > etc...) to put my Firefox Bookmarks in IE Fav folder?

    From IE, click on File, Import and you want to import favourites and
    point it to your bookmarks file. Make sure the file name is
    bookmarks.html

    gwtc, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Stimpy

    Stimpy Guest

    Thanks!

    "gwtc" <TheNewGWTC-64-110-101-116-115-99-97-112-101-46-110-101-116> wrote in
    message news:4406aa60$...

    Stimpy, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Stimpy

    kang Guest

    Hi, is there a direct way to save the Firefox bookmark in a file, then
    copy this file to another PC, for use by the Firefox running there?

    kang, Mar 3, 2006

    Hendrik Maryns, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Stimpy

    Andy Luddy Guest

    kang wrote:
    > Hi, is there a direct way to save the Firefox bookmark in a file, then
    > copy this file to another PC, for use by the Firefox running there?
    >

    > Stimpy wrote:
    >> Thanks!
    >>

    >> "gwtc" <TheNewGWTC-64-110-101-116-115-99-97-112-101-46-110-101-116>
    >> wrote in message news:4406aa60$...
    >>>>

    >>> From IE, click on File, Import and you want to import favourites and
    >>> point it to your bookmarks file. Make sure the file name is
    >>> bookmarks.html

    It /is/ a file already. locate your profile folder (probably something
    like "C:\Documents and Settings\(your user name)\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\(random string).default") and look at the
    file bookmarks.html.

    Or, go into Bookmark Manager and select File/Export to save a copy of
    your bookmarks to your desired location. But it'll contain the same thing.

    --
    Andy Luddy
    Perform appendectomy to reply

    Andy Luddy, Mar 3, 2006