  1. Axel

    Axel Guest

    How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

    Axel, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Salut à toi *Axel*, tu nous disais ce dimanche 19/12/2004 dans
    <news:3rixd.33823$> vers 17:58:39 ce qui
    suit :

    > How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

    via ... OE ?

    --
    L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
    Utilisez Firefox - Thunderbird - MesNews .... le tiercé gagnant ;) ICQ#

    Michel Doucet, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Axel

    Echy Guest

    Axel wrote:
    > How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

    Hello

    DISCLAIMER:
    I have not personally tried this process but understand that it works.
    HOWEVER recommend you back up your Incredimail files before you do
    anything else.

    There appears to be no direct conversion from Incredimail to
    Thunderbird (Mbox format). The solution below may seem a bit long-winded
    however I believe that it works. In this process you need to convert
    the Incredimail files to EML format (compatible with Outlook Express
    6.0) using " Incrediconvert:".

    Go to this site -

    http://email.about.com/cs/emailutilities/gr/incrediconvert.htm

    - click on "Visit their Website" to download the program (Zip format)
    then install.

    The EML files created by IncrediConvert can be exported to Outlook
    Express.

    After everything is in OE, open Thunderbird and go to Tools/Import & the
    OE 6.0 files will be
    automatically imported into Thunderbird.

    IncrediConvert supports HTML email and attachments too.

    Echy
    Regards from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    http://www.visitvictoria.com/

    Echy, Dec 19, 2004
  4. Axel

    Avalanche Guest

    Re: Import email...asking why?

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:58:39 GMT, Axel <> wrote:

    >How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

    Just checked incredimail site, as I didn't know it.

    Looks cute. Maybe too cute? The site doesn't show format or how-to-use
    or any useful info.

    What's wrong with incredimail, or why are you switching to
    thunderbird?

    Brad

    Avalanche, Dec 19, 2004