    into Outlook/Express

    Does it have an export function?

    Thanks

    Jax, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Jax

    harry Guest

    Jax wrote:
    > Hi, I dont use hotmail but have been asked if you can import contacts
    > into Outlook/Express
    >
    > Does it have an export function?
    >
    > Thanks

    If you set up hotmail as one of your accounts by Tools / Accounts / Add and
    choosing http instead of pop3 or imap at the server names then it should add
    your contacts.

    harry, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Jax

    nobody760 Guest

    nobody760, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Jax

    nobody760 Guest

    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 220852

    that previous URL didn't seem to work when I double checked it however the
    above is the number of the article you need from the MS Knowledge Base.

    Any probs just Google the number.

    nobody760, Jan 7, 2004