    email confirming that I had signed up and how long it would take to
    take effect. I expect too much I suppose. Anyone want to shag while I'm
    waiting?
    canon paora, Aug 18, 2006

  2. canon paora

    Kent Smith Guest

    "canon paora" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I think the female at Orcon who took my details said it could take up
    > to five days to get connected - I wasn't taking a lot of notice, just
    > saying yeah yeah yeah thank you and hanging up and then expecting an
    > email confirming that I had signed up and how long it would take to
    > take effect. I expect too much I suppose. Anyone want to shag while I'm
    > waiting?

    It might take longer than 5 days to get a shag in the nz.comp newsgroup. :)

    -KENT
    Kent Smith, Aug 18, 2006

  3. canon paora

    Gordon Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:10:29 -0700, canon paora wrote:

    > I think the female at Orcon who took my details said it could take up
    > to five days to get connected - I wasn't taking a lot of notice, just
    > saying yeah yeah yeah thank you and hanging up and then expecting an
    > email confirming that I had signed up and how long it would take to
    > take effect. I expect too much I suppose. Anyone want to shag while I'm
    > waiting?

    When did you have this convesation with the woman from Orcon? Also why do
    you expect and e-mail confirming the discussion? Did you send Orcon one?
    Gordon, Aug 19, 2006
  4. canon paora

    canon paora Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:10:29 -0700, canon paora wrote:
    >
    > > I think the female at Orcon who took my details said it could take up
    > > to five days to get connected - I wasn't taking a lot of notice, just
    > > saying yeah yeah yeah thank you and hanging up and then expecting an
    > > email confirming that I had signed up and how long it would take to
    > > take effect. I expect too much I suppose. Anyone want to shag while I'm
    > > waiting?

    >Also why do you expect and e-mail confirming the discussion?

    No reason other than that most times I have signed up for a service
    through the net, I have received emails (without asking) similar to the
    one I thought I might have received from Orcon. Anyway, it aint any big
    deal. How about a shag?
    canon paora, Aug 19, 2006
  5. In message <ec4d8k$75d$>, Kent Smith wrote:

    > "canon paora" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Anyone want to shag while I'm waiting?
    >>

    > It might take longer than 5 days to get a shag in the nz.comp newsgroup.
    > :)

    How about a gannet, then?

    ....Cormorant?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 19, 2006