    (other than the obvious)?

    --
    Thanks... Bob

    Bob Newman, Dec 8, 2007

  2. Bob Newman wrote:
    > I had been using IE7 and just installed Firefox. It imported only about
    > 1/2 of my bookmarks. What would cause this? Is there any way to get
    > the rest (other than the obvious)?

    File>>Import>>Bookmarks and choose IE.

    As to whether this will get the rest of the bookmarks, or if there is
    some deeper problem, only your test can tell.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    The Champs: http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 8, 2007

  3. Bob Newman

    Bob Newman Guest

    Thanks, that got em.

    Bob

    Bob Newman, Dec 8, 2007
  4. Bob Newman wrote:
    > Thanks, that got em.
    >
    > Bob
    >
    > "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> Bob Newman wrote:
    >>> I had been using IE7 and just installed Firefox. It imported only
    >>> about 1/2 of my bookmarks. What would cause this? Is there any way
    >>> to get the rest (other than the obvious)?
    >>>

    >> File>>Import>>Bookmarks and choose IE.
    >>
    >> As to whether this will get the rest of the bookmarks, or if there is
    >> some deeper problem, only your test can tell.
    >>
    >> Lee

    Good to hear, and good luck with FF.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 9, 2007