Immoral Deficit - 10 trillion negative swing under Bush

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Winston Smith, Nov 11, 2004.

  1. Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation in the
    history of the world. He has drive the economy right into the ditch. And why you
    ask would our fearless president do this? He did it so he could give 30% of his
    tax cuts to millionaires making 1.2 million per year, or $576 per hour in terms
    normal people can understand. Of the current $422+ billion dollar deficit, $270
    billion is specifically because of Bush tax cuts. 30%, or $81 Billion of this
    went to millionaires. So we are in essence borrowing money -- that our
    grandchildren will have to pay back -- to finance tax kickbacks to millionaires!

    So while high energy and health care costs are killing lower and middle class
    Americans, Bush chose to borrow $81 billion dollars to give to millionaires
    making $576 per hour. Can you imagine making that kind of money? You could work
    four hours and you have your house mortgage and car payment taken care of!! I'm
    really glad Bush chose to borrow our money to help these people. These
    millionaires were hurting big time!

    When GW Bush was elected 3 1/2 years ago, the projected 10 year "surplus" was
    predicted to be 4 or 5 trillion dollars (That's right, SURPLUS.) The prediction
    right now is for a "deficit" of over 2 trillion dollars 10 years from now. Here
    is the scary part. If Bush's tax cuts, which predominantly go to the super rich,
    are made permanent, the projected 10 year deficit is almost 5 trillion dollars.

    So this is a potential 10 trillion dollar negative swing with Bush in office!
    This idiot has driven the country right into a ditch, and in the process he is
    siphoning money from the middle and lower class to the ultra rich. If this
    continues, the only way the country will be able to keep it's head above water
    is to cuts all the safety nets of the middle and lower class, which is social
    security and Medicare.

    30% of the Bush tax cuts went to the upper 1%. This is actually better than it
    could have been. If all of Bush's tax cuts had been enacted as he wanted, fully
    45% of his tax cuts would have gone to the super wealthy.

    We are going into deep debt, borrowing money to finance tax cuts for
    millionaires. And these millionaires are rewarding us by sending money to tax
    free accounts in the Cayman Islands and shipping decent paying manufacturing
    jobs to China and decent paying IT jobs to India.

    Bush and Cheney are practicing bait and switch on a massive scale

    http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-ed-deficit14sep14,1,4399255.story?coll=la-news-comment-editorials"...anewreportfrom the Congressional Budget Office projects a $422-billiondeficitthisyear and$2.3 trillion over the next decade, even if the currenttaxcuts,technically setto expire over the next few years, are not extended.If theyare,it projects a tabof $4.5 trillion. The $2.3 trillion is alreadyhigher thantheoffice's previousestimate in March because of increasedspending byCongress,which is stuck withpaying for, among other things,prolonged wars inIraq andAfghanistan. In otherwords, this deficit, unlikeprevious ones, is not ablip,but a.....Even the CBO's$4.5-trillion deficit over 10 years is almostsurelytoooptimistic - it's based onthe assumption that funding fordomesticprogramswill not rise faster thaninflation and not keep pace withpopulationgrowth
    Winston Smith, Nov 11, 2004

  2. In article <2Zzkd.393078$D%.143862@attbi_s51>, Winston Smith
    <> wrote:

    > Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation in the
    > history of the world. He has drive the economy right into the ditch. And why
    > you
    > ask would our fearless president do this? He did it so he could give 30% of
    > his
    > tax cuts to millionaires making 1.2 million per year, or $576 per hour in
    > terms
    > normal people can understand. Of the current $422+ billion dollar deficit,
    > $270
    > billion is specifically because of Bush tax cuts. 30%, or $81 Billion of this
    > went to millionaires. So we are in essence borrowing money -- that our
    > grandchildren will have to pay back -- to finance tax kickbacks to
    > millionaires!
    >
    > So while high energy and health care costs are killing lower and middle class
    > Americans, Bush chose to borrow $81 billion dollars to give to millionaires
    > making $576 per hour. Can you imagine making that kind of money? You could
    > work
    > four hours and you have your house mortgage and car payment taken care of!!
    > I'm
    > really glad Bush chose to borrow our money to help these people. These
    > millionaires were hurting big time!
    >
    > When GW Bush was elected 3 1/2 years ago, the projected 10 year "surplus" was
    > predicted to be 4 or 5 trillion dollars (That's right, SURPLUS.) The
    > prediction
    > right now is for a "deficit" of over 2 trillion dollars 10 years from now.
    > Here
    > is the scary part. If Bush's tax cuts, which predominantly go to the super
    > rich,
    > are made permanent, the projected 10 year deficit is almost 5 trillion
    > dollars.
    >
    > So this is a potential 10 trillion dollar negative swing with Bush in office!
    > This idiot has driven the country right into a ditch, and in the process he is
    > siphoning money from the middle and lower class to the ultra rich. If this
    > continues, the only way the country will be able to keep it's head above water
    > is to cuts all the safety nets of the middle and lower class, which is social
    > security and Medicare.
    >
    > 30% of the Bush tax cuts went to the upper 1%. This is actually better than it
    > could have been. If all of Bush's tax cuts had been enacted as he wanted,
    > fully
    > 45% of his tax cuts would have gone to the super wealthy.
    >
    > We are going into deep debt, borrowing money to finance tax cuts for
    > millionaires. And these millionaires are rewarding us by sending money to tax
    > free accounts in the Cayman Islands and shipping decent paying manufacturing
    > jobs to China and decent paying IT jobs to India.
    >
    > Bush and Cheney are practicing bait and switch on a massive scale

    Thank you, Mr. Moore. You can go back to France now.
    Randall Ainsworth, Nov 11, 2004

  3. In article <101120041908283814%>,
    Randall Ainsworth <> wrote:

    > Thank you, Mr. Moore. You can go back to France now.

    Must you respond to the troll?

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
    Gregory W Blank, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Winston Smith

    Donald Link Guest

    You have lost and no one give a flying crap what you think. Go away
    and crawl in you hole if you are so worried. Shitheads like you just
    can not understand why you lost and never will. That is why you will
    always be a loser.

    Donald Link, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Winston Smith

    Crownfield Guest

    Winston Smith wrote:

    > Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation

    why are so many unhappy liberal democrats abusing the newsgroups?
    why should we be buried in their off topic cross posted diatribes?

    why do they behave so badly?

    Crownfield, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Crownfield wrote:

    > Winston Smith wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, President Bush has turned the US into the worst debtor nation

    > why are so many unhappy liberal democrats abusing the newsgroups?
    > why should we be buried in their off topic cross posted diatribes?
    >
    > why do they behave so badly?

    Because of inattention by parents during the critical nappy or diaper stage.

    No different than unhappy conservative repubs. or any other group.

    To not get buried, kill the thread, don't reply as I have not done, set
    followups to the least inappropriate group.

    Probably doesn't help, but it annoys the OP.

    --

    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, Nov 11, 2004
  7. In article <>,
    says...
    > Subject: Re: Immoral Deficit - 10 trillion negative swing under Bush
    > From: Donald Link <>
    > Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa, rec.photo.digital, rec.video.desktop, alt.woodworking, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    >
    > You have lost and no one give a flying crap what you think. Go away
    > and crawl in you hole if you are so worried. Shitheads like you just
    > can not understand why you lost and never will. That is why you will
    > always be a loser.

    Are you talking about Americans or Iraqis?
    --
    http://www.ramsays-online.com
    Chris Phillipo, Nov 12, 2004