ImhoTech Remixed

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by starwars, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. starwars

    starwars Guest

    ImhoTech's finest work:

    "Oooh such wisdom from your 1 year of experience. What a twit. I love working
    behind idiots like you, I make a point to make sure the client knows just
    what quality of loser previously worked on the comp."

    "Yes I was serious dumbass."

    "You apparently are just as clueless as the fuckwit who mentioned time
    zones."

    "Another dumbass returns from dead. As if I gave shit about your opinion."

    "Listen fuckwit, it was very clear the guy didn't have a clue."

    "Remember kids, we now must add "lying fuckwit" to techtwat's list of known
    skills."

    "By the way, I'm in the US so that would be 'asshole'."

    "WHat a complete crock of BS."

    "... all employee's are clueless dimwits that will screw up anything
    they can get their hands on."

    "By the way, you can't killfile me unless I allow you too."

    "Who gives a shit what you despise. Hmmm...we know that ignorance breeds
    hate, this would indicate that you must indicate you are an ignorant ****
    incapable of getting ME to run."

    "I'm not here to hold hands, get over it."

    "So why exactly are you fscking around with it?"

    "You missed one? HA HA HAH AHAH HA!"

    "Get him back on his meds as soon as possible. You may be able to placate him
    with a small tinfoil hat till the meds begin to take effect."

    "BT is full of shit. And wrong."

    "Your problem, if you choose to solve it, will turn out to be embarassingly
    simple."

    "Did the part above not give you a clue?"

    "Sorry I'm too busy reading all the other posts."

    "You just demonstrated what a clueless fuckwit you truly are. You just don't
    get it."

    "Typical clueless twits."

    "Dam lame attempt there."

    "As if. Suggest you get the **** over yourself. And buy a clue."

    "Being an asshole myself, I'm afraid Ted doesn't qualify. Teds just
    a dumbass."

    "you aren't ready for 'clients'. This one should have been a 10
    minute phone call max."
    starwars, Aug 17, 2004

  2. starwars

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "ImhoTech" blathered:

    > Okay..I'm lost here..did I miss something witty? Or rude and insulting? Or
    > hopefully both?

    So if it's not "rude and insulting", it's not worth posting?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004

  3. starwars

    martin Guest

    I'm going to print this out and keep in my office to use on some of my
    coworkers. lol ;-)
    martin, Aug 19, 2004