IMDb-Grab

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by tangodivx, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. tangodivx

    tangodivx Guest

    IMDB-Grab is a little tool to help you build detailed movie lists.
    It collects info from Internet Movie Database (IMDB), www.imdb.com.

    I was sick and tired of retrieving info about my movies from
    IMDB manually and the movie-collector programs around still made
    it a hassle to get the info I wanted about my movies QUICK -
    so therefore this thingy.

    If you would like to have more detailed movie lists quick and easy,
    then this could maybe help you out..
    Import lists from www.origons.com , www.DivXmovies.com ,
    www.DivXCommunity.com and run them through IMDB-Grab to get the info
    about movies and quickly find out if there is something worth trading
    for..

    Feedback appreciated,
    Regards,
    Tangodivx