  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?
    RichA, Jan 18, 2012

  2. On 18/01/2012 05:33, RichA wrote:
    > Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

    IMDB still seems to be up. Wikipedia is dark though...

    --
    Andrew Brydon
    Life is just the beta-version of death
    Andrew Brydon, Jan 18, 2012

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Jan 18, 12:49 am, Andrew Brydon <> wrote:
    > On 18/01/2012 05:33, RichA wrote:
    >
    > > Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

    > IMDB still seems to be up. Wikipedia is dark though...
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Brydon
    > Life is just the beta-version of death

    Yes, IMDB is back up. So is Dpreview. I was getting messages from
    open DNS that both sites were down. Odd.
    RichA, Jan 18, 2012
  4. RichA

    nospam Guest

    In article
    <>,
    RichA <> wrote:

    > Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

    dpreview is not dark, nor is imdb. try again.
    nospam, Jan 18, 2012
  5. nospam <> wrote:

    > In article
    > <>,
    > RichA <> wrote:
    >
    >> Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

    > dpreview is not dark, nor is imdb. try again.

    Dpreview is always dark, it has the most stupid colour scheme and they've
    never done anything about it despite many people complaining about
    the spindly white text on a black background being illegible.

    Condense soup, not books!
    Gordon Freeman, Jan 18, 2012
  6. RichA

    nospam Guest

    In article <Xns9FDEF0E108FCEC9A7@127.0.0.1>, Gordon Freeman
    <> wrote:

    > Dpreview is always dark, it has the most stupid colour scheme and they've
    > never done anything about it despite many people complaining about
    > the spindly white text on a black background being illegible.

    yet somehow, it gets a *lot* of traffic. obviously, not that many
    complained.
    nospam, Jan 18, 2012