    Col

    Col's law.
    Thinly sliced cabbage..
    Col^, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Col^

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Re: IBM thinkpad wanted :)

    "Col^" <> wrote in message
    news:v=1aP+2diIWs=...
    > Looking for an IBM thinkpad 266 mhz or higher . Any around .
    >
    > --
    > Col

    Probably more likely that trying to find an IMB bugger is.
    LOL

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Col^

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Re: IBM thinkpad wanted :)

    "E. Scrooge" < (remove eye)> wrote in message

    > "Col^" <> wrote in message
    > > Looking for an IBM thinkpad 266 mhz or higher . Any around .
    > >
    > > --
    > > Col

    > Probably more likely that trying to find an IMB bugger is.
    > LOL

    Should've been "than". :)

    And I know you're going to say that "IMB" was your advertising gimmick to
    get more notice. <grin>

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Sep 7, 2003
  4. Col^

    Col^ Guest

    Re: IBM thinkpad wanted :)

    On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:42:51 +1200, "E. Scrooge" < (remove
    eye)> wrote:

    >"Col^" <> wrote in message
    >> Looking for an IBM thinkpad 266 mhz or higher . Any around .
    >>
    >> --
    >> Col

    >Probably more likely that trying to find an IMB bugger is.
    >LOL
    >
    >E. Scrooge

    Thanks for you totally useless post
    --

    Col

    Col's law.
    Thinly sliced cabbage..
    Col^, Sep 7, 2003
  5. Col^

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Re: IBM thinkpad wanted :)

    "Col^" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:42:51 +1200, "E. Scrooge" <

    (remove
    > eye)> wrote:
    >

    > >"Col^" <> wrote in message
    > >> Looking for an IBM thinkpad 266 mhz or higher . Any around .
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Col

    > >Probably more likely that trying to find an IMB bugger is.
    > >LOL
    > >
    > >E. Scrooge
    > >

    > Thanks for you totally useless post
    > --
    >
    > Col

    You probably won't find this one much better then.

    http://www.zorfin.co.nz/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_17&products_id=39

    They sell them for $1,250 apparently.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Sep 7, 2003
  6. Col^

    back again Guest

    Col^ <> wrote in news:v=1aP+2diIWs=:

    > Looking for an IBM thinkpad 266 mhz or higher . Any around .

    I have an IBM Thinkpad with a Pentium II 266MHz laptop XGA 13", 288MB, 4GB
    HD, 24 x CD-ROM, 56k modem built in.

    email me @: (without the .nz) wth what it is
    worth to you. Good battery too.
    back again, Sep 8, 2003