IMAP server under Mozilla Mail

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Gwen Morse, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Gwen Morse

    Gwen Morse Guest

    I'm trying to add an IMAP server to my mozilla mail accounts.

    I have several other IMAP accounts already configured. This is the
    only one that doesn't "work".

    The mail server that's running is the UW IMAP server for Cygwin. The
    mail is stored in a "non-standard" location (that is, it's not in a
    folder in my "home" directory under Cygwin.

    To view the same folders in Pine, I have to use the path:

    /cygdrive/d/Goldmoon/mail/[*]

    When I try putting:
    /cygdrive/d/Goldmoon/mail/

    in the IMAP Server Directory of the Advanced config tab, it can't find
    my folders. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to clear out the namespaces
    information, or, there's something else to do, but, I would really
    like to get this working.

    Whatever help folks could provide would be appreciated.

    Gwen
    Gwen Morse, Jun 4, 2004