    If anyone has these configs, appreciate feedback ASAP.

    regards
    Simon

    Simon Badway, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Simon Badway

    anthonyberet Guest

    Simon Badway wrote:
    > I would like to know if I can access my email via:
    > - HTTP via outlook? (not via web browser)
    > - IMAP via outlook?
    > instead of POP.
    >
    > If anyone has these configs, appreciate feedback ASAP.

    -Some email services can do this, others cant.

    I shall take a wild stab in the dark and assume your provider is
    optusnet.com.au

    It doesn't look like they support IMAP, or HTTP for email:

    http://www1.optusnet.com.au/helpdesk/windows/woe2kmail.html

    And this is from their glossary:
    "IMAP: Internet Messaging Access Protocol. A newer and more capable email
    protocol that will probably replace POP3 in the future."
    --
    You can't email me at the moment.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:

    anthonyberet, Nov 30, 2003