    I cannot seem to get IMAP working correctly in thunderbird. I've got all the
    setup correctly, are there any known problems?

    Thanks
    elyob, May 2, 2005

  2. elyob uitte de volgende tekst op 2/05/2005 13:58:
    > I cannot seem to get IMAP working correctly in thunderbird. I've got all the
    > setup correctly, are there any known problems?
    >
    > Thanks

    No.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare
    Hendrik Maryns, May 2, 2005

  3. elyob

    Moz Champion Guest

    Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > elyob uitte de volgende tekst op 2/05/2005 13:58:
    >
    >> I cannot seem to get IMAP working correctly in thunderbird. I've got
    >> all the setup correctly, are there any known problems?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > No.

    What IMAP server are you using? Which 'flavour' of IMAP does it use?
    When you say not 'working correctly' exactly what do you mean? Do you
    get any error messages? What happens?
    Moz Champion, May 3, 2005
  4. elyob

    elyob Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >
    >> elyob uitte de volgende tekst op 2/05/2005 13:58:
    >>
    >>> I cannot seem to get IMAP working correctly in thunderbird. I've got
    >>> all the setup correctly, are there any known problems?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> No.
    >>

    > What IMAP server are you using? Which 'flavour' of IMAP does it use?
    > When you say not 'working correctly' exactly what do you mean? Do you
    > get any error messages? What happens?

    Thanks for an answer that's a little more descriptive than Hendrik's. I
    spoke to my host and resolved the problem with their server.
    elyob, May 3, 2005
  5. elyob

    elyob Guest

    Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > elyob uitte de volgende tekst op 2/05/2005 13:58:
    >
    >> I cannot seem to get IMAP working correctly in thunderbird. I've got
    >> all the setup correctly, are there any known problems?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > No.

    Are you sure, would you bet your life on it?
    elyob, May 3, 2005