    the other workstations or will I have problems with SID etc.

    You help is very much appreciated

    tx

    Winston Brooks, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Winston Brooks

    Nick Guest

    I am not familiar with drive image, but if you use
    ghost, there is an extra program that you run called
    ghostwalk (ghstwalk.exe). That makes the requisite
    changes in the registry, changes the Netbios name, and
    SID. I would think that the drive image program
    probably has a similar utility. You may want to check
    the documentation that came with the software or
    perhaps their web site.

    Best of luck, let us know if you have further questions.
    --

    Nick
    A+, MCP

    Nick, Jul 2, 2003