Images: The Camera Eye

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dean S. Lautermilch, Oct 17, 2005.

  1. Dean S. Lautermilch, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Gormless Guest

    "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.pbase.

    Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people taking
    snapshots.

    Gormless, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Roy Guest

    "Gormless" <> wrote in message

    > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.pbase.
    >>

    > Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
    > taking
    > snapshots.

    Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.

    Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
    the VF.

    Roy G

    Roy, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Alan Meyer Guest

    Roy wrote:
    > "Gormless" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    > >> http://www.pbase.
    > >>

    > > Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
    > > taking
    > > snapshots.
    > >

    > Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.
    >
    > Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
    > the VF.
    >
    > Roy G

    Now, now guys, remember what your mother told you. "If you can't
    say something nice ..."

    Alan

    Alan Meyer, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Lorem Ipsum Guest

    "Roy" <> wrote in message

    > Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
    > the VF.

    Or the opposite if something is interesting; see:
    http://elearning.winona.edu/staff_o/jjs/shoot

    Lorem Ipsum, Oct 18, 2005
  6. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Roy Guest

    "Alan Meyer" <> wrote in message

    > Roy wrote:
    >> "Gormless" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    >> >>

    >> > Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
    >> > taking
    >> > snapshots.
    >> >

    >> Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.
    >>
    >> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears
    >> in
    >> the VF.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > Now, now guys, remember what your mother told you. "If you can't
    > say something nice ..."
    >
    > Alan

    Hi.

    My mother had rather a lot of wise sayings. One of them was "sometimes you
    have to be cruel in order to be kind".

    If no-one ever tells him the truth about his unimaginative photos, he will
    never get any better. He is obviously very keen, if only he would think
    before he pressed the shutter release, or be a bit more selective about what
    he publishes.

    They say that the good photographers only appear to be good, because of the
    amount of ordinary stuff they never show to anyone.

    Roy G

    Roy, Oct 19, 2005
  7. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Roy Guest

    "Lorem Ipsum" <> wrote in message
    > "Roy" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears
    >> in the VF.

    > Or the opposite if something is interesting; see:
    > http://elearning.winona.edu/staff_o/jjs/shoot

    Hi.

    That is great, what else would we expect from a Top End Nikon.

    However, what I think I like most is the F.U. button. Does it really do
    that?

    Roy G

    Roy, Oct 19, 2005
  8. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Bill Funk Guest

    On 18 Oct 2005 07:51:32 -0700, "Alan Meyer" <> wrote:

    >Roy wrote:
    >> "Gormless" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    >> >>

    >> > Oh god. More poor snapshots from Lautermilch - this time it's people
    >> > taking
    >> > snapshots.
    >> >

    >> Well at least they seem to be sharp. Autofocus is a wonderfull thing.
    >>
    >> Now what we need is an Automatic Switch Off if a boring subject appears in
    >> the VF.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    >Now, now guys, remember what your mother told you. "If you can't
    >say something nice ..."

    .... sit over here by me.

    --
    Bill Funk