Images: Seal Hunitng Protest

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³

    TheNewsGuy Guest

    TheNewsGuy, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³

    Bigguy Guest

    Bigguy, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³

    Guest

    (TheNewsGuy(Mike)) wrote:

    >On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:52:56 -0500, "Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/sealprotest
    >>
    >>Nikon D70 and 80-200 F/2.8

    >I wish I had taken some shots AK-47

    Now why did you have to post a reply, my filters had already dropped
    this dude. I've been trying real hard to stay out of politics since
    most everyone else is and guys like him make it hard to keep the
    subject to digital photography.

    Btw, if you are a gun luver, the AK reference makes you look like a
    nut to everyone. Think of your image.

    Wes
    --
    Reply to:
    Lycos address is a spam trap.

    , Mar 14, 2005
  5. Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³

    Roe Thomas Guest

    LOL Do the Canadians really come down to Fort Lauderdale FL to kill
    seals ???? Looked more like a chance to go out on the beach and show
    off there Bod. Roe

    Roe Thomas, Mar 15, 2005