    only some show.

    any ideas?

    cheers
    Ado, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Ado

    °Mike° Guest

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

    Enabling and disabling Ad Blocking in Norton
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/pfdocs/2001100915311136

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:41:44 +0100, in
    <9yXfc.2803$>
    Ado scrawled: