images don't display in IE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard Brown, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Richard Brown, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Richard Brown

    varegistry Guest

    Try going to add/remove programs and click IE6. It will prompt you
    and you should choose repair. See if that works. Are you getting the
    little red x's?

    Connie

    varegistry, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Richard Brown

    Richie B Guest

    I went into add/remove programs but can't find the repair option, it does
    have add/rmove windows components. I do get little red X's.

    Thanks,

    Richard.

    Richie B, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Richard Brown