Images: A Woman's Right To Choose

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dean S. Lautermilch, Sep 22, 2005.

  1. Dean S. Lautermilch, Sep 22, 2005

  2. "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    Don't these murderesses just love their disgusting street theatre?!

    The only 'right' they have is the right not to engage in sexual
    intercourse - not the 'right' to cut children into pieces whilst still in
    the womb.

    America (along with many other nations) is soaked in the blood of its
    murdered infants - perhaps that's why even the wind and waves rise up in
    fury against it.

    Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Rich Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:26:22 -0400, "Dean S. Lautermilch"
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    One of the commentors on the gallery is an idiot.
    If (as she said) the Administration was "turning a blind
    eye" they'd (the women) would have nothing to worry about.
    -Rich

    Rich, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Ben Thomas Guest

    Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter wrote:

    > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    > Don't these murderesses just love their disgusting street theatre?!
    >
    > The only 'right' they have is the right not to engage in sexual
    > intercourse - not the 'right' to cut children into pieces whilst still in
    > the womb.
    >
    > America (along with many other nations) is soaked in the blood of its
    > murdered infants - perhaps that's why even the wind and waves rise up in
    > fury against it.

    I hope you're not a meat eater.

    Ben Thomas - Melbourne, Australia
    The essentials: Kodak DX6490, Nikon D70, Canon i9950, Pioneer DVR-109,
    Hitachi W37-PD2100, DGTEC 2000A, Harmon/Kardon AVR4500, Denon DVD-2800,
    Whatmough Synergy, Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm LifeDrive.

    Disclaimer:
    given nor endorsed by it.

    Ben Thomas, Sep 22, 2005
  5. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Mike Henley Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:26:22 -0400, "Dean S. Lautermilch"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts
    > >

    > One of the commentors on the gallery is an idiot.
    > If (as she said) the Administration was "turning a blind
    > eye" they'd (the women) would have nothing to worry about.
    > -Rich

    I think she might've meant turning a blind eye to their protests.

    Mike Henley, Sep 22, 2005
  6. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter wrote:
    > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    > Don't these murderesses just love their disgusting street theatre?!
    >
    > The only 'right' they have is the right not to engage in sexual
    > intercourse - not the 'right' to cut children into pieces whilst still in
    > the womb.
    >
    > America (along with many other nations) is soaked in the blood of its
    > murdered infants - perhaps that's why even the wind and waves rise up in
    > fury against it.

    Sigh. While I agree with you, in principle, your overly emotional
    approach make you look like an irrational demagogue.
    The bottom line is, barring rape, a woman HAS chosen when she consents
    to sex. It's that simple.

    --
    Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter, Sep 22, 2005
  7. On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:34:12 +0100, "Pinky & Perky sing Cole
    Porter" <> wrote:

    >"Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message

    >> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    >Don't these murderesses just love their disgusting street theatre?!
    >
    >The only 'right' they have is the right not to engage in sexual
    >intercourse - not the 'right' to cut children into pieces whilst still in
    >the womb.
    >
    >America (along with many other nations) is soaked in the blood of its
    >murdered infants - perhaps that's why even the wind and waves rise up in
    >fury against it.

    Oh, now I understand why the hurricans so often pick at the US!
    I've always wondered.

    Hans-Georg

    p.s. Besides "child" and "infant" there is also the word
    "embryo". What does it mean? Is there any difference?

    --
    No mail, please.

    Hans-Georg Michna, Sep 22, 2005
  8. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Peter Guest

    "Ron Hunter" <> wrote in message news:QItYe.1450$...
    > Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter wrote:
    > > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    > >> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    > > Don't these murderesses just love their disgusting street theatre?!
    > >
    > > The only 'right' they have is the right not to engage in sexual
    > > intercourse - not the 'right' to cut children into pieces whilst still in
    > > the womb.
    > >
    > > America (along with many other nations) is soaked in the blood of its
    > > murdered infants - perhaps that's why even the wind and waves rise up in
    > > fury against it.
    > >

    > Sigh. While I agree with you, in principle, your overly emotional
    > approach make you look like an irrational demagogue.
    > The bottom line is, barring rape, a woman HAS chosen when she consents
    > to sex. It's that simple.

    Hey Ron, are you married? If so, does your wife agree
    with your opinion?

    Just curious.

    Peter, Sep 22, 2005
  9. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Bill Funk Guest

    On 21 Sep 2005 23:42:29 -0700, "Mike Henley" <>
    wrote:

    >Rich wrote:
    >> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:26:22 -0400, "Dean S. Lautermilch"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts
    >> >

    >> One of the commentors on the gallery is an idiot.
    >> If (as she said) the Administration was "turning a blind
    >> eye" they'd (the women) would have nothing to worry about.
    >> -Rich

    >I think she might've meant turning a blind eye to their protests.

    I wonder how many people actually understand Roe v Wade?
    It didn't "legalize" abortion; instead, it took it out of the arena of
    state control, and made it a Constitutionaly guaranteed right.
    Even Roberts said Roe v Wade is settled law; this means there's no way
    it's going to be overturned anytime soon.

    --
    Bill Funk
    Replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Sep 22, 2005
  10. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Guest

    Mike Henley wrote:

    > I think she might've meant turning a blind eye to their protests.

    Cognition is not one of Rich's strong points.

    , Sep 22, 2005
  11. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Rich Guest

    But cyberstalking is one of yours.

    Rich, Sep 22, 2005
  12. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Mark Cutler Guest

    On 2005-09-21 20:34:12 -0700, "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter"
    <> said:

    > "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    > Don't these murderesses just love their disgusting street theatre?!
    >
    > The only 'right' they have is the right not to engage in sexual
    > intercourse - not the 'right' to cut children into pieces whilst still
    > in the womb.
    >
    > America (along with many other nations) is soaked in the blood of its
    > murdered infants - perhaps that's why even the wind and waves rise up
    > in fury against it.

    I am an attorney specializing in death penalty appeals. Most of my
    clients started out as unwanted children. Do those of you who oppose
    abortion ever do anything about the unwanted children whose mothers did
    not get abortions? Do you care what happens to them? It always struck
    me as odd that so many of the people who oppose abortion have no
    problem when unwanted children grow up and find themselves facing
    execution.

    Mark Cutler, Sep 22, 2005
  13. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Jeremy Guest

    "Mark Cutler" <> wrote in message
    > On 2005-09-21 20:34:12 -0700, "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter"
    > <> said:
    >

    >> "Dean S. Lautermilch" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/roberts

    >> Don't these murderesses just love their disgusting street theatre?!
    >>
    >> The only 'right' they have is the right not to engage in sexual
    >> intercourse - not the 'right' to cut children into pieces whilst still in
    >> the womb.
    >>
    >> America (along with many other nations) is soaked in the blood of its
    >> murdered infants - perhaps that's why even the wind and waves rise up in
    >> fury against it.

    > I am an attorney specializing in death penalty appeals. Most of my clients
    > started out as unwanted children. Do those of you who oppose abortion ever
    > do anything about the unwanted children whose mothers did not get
    > abortions? Do you care what happens to them? It always struck me as odd
    > that so many of the people who oppose abortion have no problem when
    > unwanted children grow up and find themselves facing execution.

    This issue is divisive, and is entirely UNRELATED to rec.photo.digital.

    The OP should have exercised more discretion in the comments he wrote in
    characterizing his photos.

    The photos themselves are mundane, but I suspect that they will result in a
    flame war on a newsgroup that is not associated with abortion.

    Couldn't we all just stay on-topic and be friends?

    Jeremy, Sep 22, 2005
  14. In article <2005092210123716807%mecutler@mindspringcom>, Mark Cutler
    <> wrote:

    > I am an attorney specializing in death penalty appeals. Most of my
    > clients started out as unwanted children. Do those of you who oppose
    > abortion ever do anything about the unwanted children whose mothers did
    > not get abortions? Do you care what happens to them? It always struck
    > me as odd that so many of the people who oppose abortion have no
    > problem when unwanted children grow up and find themselves facing
    > execution.

    What ever happened to personal responsibility?

    There's a difference between punishing the guilty and murdering the
    innocent.

    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 22, 2005
  15. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Bill DeWitt Guest

    Mark Cutler mentioned in passing :

    > I am an attorney specializing in death penalty appeals. Most of my
    > clients started out as unwanted children.

    Ignoring your contention that you can accurately mind-read the desires
    of a woman 20-30 years ago, and your failure to cite documents supporting
    your assertion of statistical significance to that mind-reading, lets
    examine your suggestion that it's OK if we execute certain children before
    they are born because they will probably end up being murderers anyway.

    ...examining... examining...

    Now we know why there are Lawyer jokes.

    Bill DeWitt, Sep 22, 2005
  16. "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote in message
    > In article <2005092210123716807%mecutler@mindspringcom>, Mark Cutler
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I am an attorney specializing in death penalty appeals. Most of my
    >> clients started out as unwanted children. Do those of you who oppose
    >> abortion ever do anything about the unwanted children whose mothers did
    >> not get abortions? Do you care what happens to them? It always struck
    >> me as odd that so many of the people who oppose abortion have no
    >> problem when unwanted children grow up and find themselves facing
    >> execution.

    > What ever happened to personal responsibility?
    >
    > There's a difference between punishing the guilty and murdering the
    > innocent.<

    ----

    Hear Hear! - and, what's more, it's grossly offensive to suggest that some
    children be culled, simply because they 'might not be wanted' - that is a
    very dangerous pathway upon which to tread, as well as being insulting to
    every person who has overcome childhood disadvantages to live a happy and
    productive life.

    Besides, 'Right To Choose' zealots are motivated, not by concern for the
    unborn child, but by selfishness and promiscuity.

    Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter, Sep 22, 2005
  17. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Peter Guest

    "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Besides, 'Right To Choose' zealots are motivated, not by concern for the
    > unborn child, but by selfishness and promiscuity.

    The state has no interest in unwanted pregnancies.

    If you're against abortion, don't have one.

    Next issue.

    Peter, Sep 22, 2005
  18. "Peter" <> wrote in message
    > "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter" <> wrote in message
    >> Besides, 'Right To Choose' zealots are motivated, not by concern for the
    >> unborn child, but by selfishness and promiscuity.

    > The state has no interest in unwanted pregnancies.
    >
    > If you're against abortion, don't have one.<<

    Not quite so easy to dismiss. If 'the state' (that's me and you) sanction
    the slaughter of these babies - and it *is* a slaughter!, a veritable
    holocaust, in fact, with 40 million American infants murdered in the last
    three decades - then we should be aware of the inescapable consequences.

    The casual acceptance of abortion wreaks great damage upon society - an
    insidious poison that permeates and corrupts the legislature and paves the
    way for similar horrors.

    There is also the matter of what God thinks about this carnage - but I don't
    suppose you're very bothered about that.

    Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter, Sep 22, 2005
  19. Dean S. Lautermilch

    Peter Guest

    "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter" <> wrote in message news:...

    > "Peter" <> wrote in message
    > > "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter" <> wrote in message
    > >> Besides, 'Right To Choose' zealots are motivated, not by concern for the
    > >> unborn child, but by selfishness and promiscuity.

    > > The state has no interest in unwanted pregnancies.
    > >
    > > If you're against abortion, don't have one.<<

    > Not quite so easy to dismiss. If 'the state' (that's me and you) sanction
    > the slaughter of these babies - and it *is* a slaughter!, a veritable
    > holocaust, in fact, with 40 million American infants murdered in the last
    > three decades - then we should be aware of the inescapable consequences.
    >
    > The casual acceptance of abortion wreaks great damage upon society - an
    > insidious poison that permeates and corrupts the legislature and paves the
    > way for similar horrors.

    The Rick Santorum School of Slippery Slopes rears its ugly head
    yet again.

    If you're in a big rush to live in a theocracy, go live in one.

    It's astonishing the number of people who don't learn from history.
    The way to minimize the number of abortions is through education
    and ready access to contraception. Not through totalitarianism.

    Peter, Sep 22, 2005
  20. "Peter" <> wrote in message
    > "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Peter" <> wrote in message
    >> > "Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter" <> wrote in
    >> > message
    >> >
    >> > The state has no interest in unwanted pregnancies.
    >> >
    >> > If you're against abortion, don't have one.<<

    >> Not quite so easy to dismiss. If 'the state' (that's me and you)
    >> sanction
    >> the slaughter of these babies - and it *is* a slaughter!, a veritable
    >> holocaust, in fact, with 40 million American infants murdered in the last
    >> three decades - then we should be aware of the inescapable consequences.
    >>
    >> The casual acceptance of abortion wreaks great damage upon society - an
    >> insidious poison that permeates and corrupts the legislature and paves
    >> the
    >> way for similar horrors.

    > The Rick Santorum School of Slippery Slopes rears its ugly head
    > yet again.
    >
    > If you're in a big rush to live in a theocracy, go live in one.
    >
    > It's astonishing the number of people who don't learn from history.
    > The way to minimize the number of abortions is through education
    > and ready access to contraception. Not through totalitarianism.<

    --

    Well, it's always useful to hear from a graduate of the
    'Give-'em-rubbers-and-let-'em-copulate-like-mongrels' school of thought.

    Not least, such predictable liberal fulminating serves to encourage those of
    us who seek to live in a somewhat higher plane than the gutter.

    You feel free to continue wallowing, though......

    Pinky & Perky sing Cole Porter, Sep 22, 2005