imageresizer powertoy

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?a3JhdXRzYWxhdA==?=, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. is there a possibility to get the imageresizer powertoy working under
    Windowsxp x64?

    =?Utf-8?B?a3JhdXRzYWxhdA==?=, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Go try it - cannot see why it wouldn't, my 32bit 'IrfanView' do resizing
    effortlessly.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 7, 2006

  3. i tried to install the 32bit version of imageresizer but it said something
    like "..wrong windows version..."

    krautrsalat...

    =?Utf-8?B?a3JhdXRzYWxhdA==?=, Jun 7, 2006
  4. I am not familiar with this 'resizer', if it is part of the powertoys or
    somehow dependent on that, you can find a 64bit compatible version on PAMD64
    and then perhaps install the resizer???

    Please let me know how it turns out.

    Tony Sperling, Jun 7, 2006