    Anyone else waiting on this DVD, or any other new Image titles?

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C23H4/qid=1066253769/sr=11-
    1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-9780193-9209651

    Murder, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Murder

    AAbrams0264 Guest

    << But I'm concerned about Image since the K
    Gordon Murray series got shelved. >>

    I think that has more to do with rights problems - besides these were
    supposed to come out under the "Something Weird" label whose DVD releases are
    licensed through Image.

    AAbrams0264, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Murder

    DAM Guest

    Murder wrote:

    > I just ordered the Heroes Of Horror DVD from Amazon, and I'm hoping that
    > I'll get it before Halloween. But I'm concerned about Image since the K
    > Gordon Murray series got shelved. Is Image in financial straits right now?
    > The Image website seems to be the last place to look for info on titles.
    > Anyone else waiting on this DVD, or any other new Image titles?
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C23H4/qid=1066253769/sr=11-
    > 1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-9780193-9209651
    >

    > The Castle Monster: http://www.processionofthedamned.com/diablo.htm

    Anyone have their exact web address?
    dam

    DAM, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Murder

    ML-78 Guest

    ML-78, Oct 16, 2003
  5. Murder

    Murder Guest

    ojunk (AAbrams0264) wrote in

    > << But I'm concerned about Image since the K
    > Gordon Murray series got shelved. >>
    >
    > I think that has more to do with rights problems - besides these
    > were
    > supposed to come out under the "Something Weird" label whose DVD
    > releases are licensed through Image.

    Come to think of it, Image was suposed to purchase Retromedia, so I guess
    they can't be doing all that bad. The rights issue seemed a little odd
    to me, since they already had the whole line slated, designed, and
    presumably remastered. Why would they do that if they didn't have the
    titles lock, stock and barrel?

    Murder, Oct 17, 2003
  6. Murder

    Murder Guest

    DAM <> wrote in news::

    > Murder wrote:
    >
    >> I just ordered the Heroes Of Horror DVD from Amazon, and I'm hoping
    >> that I'll get it before Halloween. But I'm concerned about Image
    >> since the K Gordon Murray series got shelved. Is Image in financial
    >> straits right now? The Image website seems to be the last place to
    >> look for info on titles. Anyone else waiting on this DVD, or any
    >> other new Image titles?
    >>
    >> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C23H4/qid=1066253769/sr%
    >> 3D11- 1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-9780193-9209651
    >>

    >> The Castle Monster: http://www.processionofthedamned.com/diablo.htm
    >>

    > Anyone have their exact web address?
    > dam

    Oh-oh! The classic horror fanatic didn't even know about it! That's
    understandable, though, since no coming releases lists had it listed
    until the other day. Sounds like they were rushing to make the 10/31
    deadline. Another reason I'm sceptical...

    Murder, Oct 17, 2003