    which has most of the functions of Image Zone and still runs fine on
    x64??
    , Oct 28, 2006

  2. I seriously doubt it. If HP doesn't support their own applications and
    printers, why would anyone else? And in most cases, even if someone wanted
    to, they couldn't, since it's proprietary HP.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 28, 2006

  3. John Barnes Guest

    I don't know what HP Image Zone does but basic photo editing. If you don't
    need it to offload photos, you could use Roxio Easy Media Creator has
    PhotoSuite which has numerous photo editing functions and works. Sure Adobe
    has even more professional ones

    John Barnes, Oct 28, 2006
  4. Actually, IZ (32bit )works fine on x64, but it won't help you print, it is
    not a driver - you'll need a printer driver and HP has got a Beta on their
    site, it's not easy to find, and i doesn't support all printers, but if you
    give it a try, you can type in your product's credentials in their search
    facility and it will do it's damndest to put you in the right place!

    Or, if Carlos sees this, his memory for links is probably better than mine?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 30, 2006