    formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
    jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

    , Mar 17, 2009

  2. Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:27:42 -0700, wrote:

    > I use Image Toolbar 0.6.5 with Firefox. It works with .bmp and .png
    > formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
    > jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

    You'll have to format your hard drive to get that function.

    Dan C, Mar 17, 2009

  3. wrote:
    > I use Image Toolbar 0.6.5 with Firefox. It works with .bmp and .png
    > formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
    > jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

    Since you're familiar with g00gle maybe you could check out the FAQ for
    that app.

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 17, 2009
  4. chuckcar Guest

    "" <> wrote in

    > I use Image Toolbar 0.6.5 with Firefox. It works with .bmp and .png
    > formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
    > jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

    I have no idea why you want to. Any web browser will display pictures of
    that type and several others. Even MS paint which comes free with windows
    will display all those but png. Toolbars are by and large junk software
    and buggy. Certainly Google has an overabundance of such software. If you
    want to look at a picture outside of a web page, right click on it, save
    it and then open it with another application.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Mar 17, 2009