    Googled it).
    Cheers,
    Paul

    Paul Burdett, Sep 25, 2007

  2. Paul Burdett

    meerkat Guest

    "Paul Burdett" <> wrote in message
    news:46f86d37$0$14825$...
    > Hi all,
    > Considering the time I spend in front of my computer I should know
    > this...anyhow here goes: If I open a folder (say within Photoshop)
    > containing images there is a check box called "image sequence"
    > underneath the "files of type" box. Could someone please explain its
    > function? (I have Googled it).
    > Cheers,
    > Paul

    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/slideshow.html

    A series of pics. ie pic.001.>...pic100 = 100 pics.

    meerkat, Sep 25, 2007

  3. Paul Burdett

    Paul Burdett Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote in message

    > "Paul Burdett" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >> Considering the time I spend in front of my computer I should know
    >> this...anyhow here goes: If I open a folder (say within Photoshop)
    >> containing images there is a check box called "image sequence" underneath
    >> the "files of type" box. Could someone please explain its function? (I
    >> have Googled it).
    >> Cheers,
    >> Paul

    > http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/slideshow.html
    >
    > A series of pics. ie pic.001.>...pic100 = 100 pics.

    Hi,
    Thank you for the info..however, I don't have quicktime pro.

    Paul Burdett, Sep 25, 2007
  4. Paul Burdett

    ded Guest

    > Hi all,
    > Considering the time I spend in front of my computer I should know
    > this...anyhow here goes: If I open a folder (say within Photoshop)
    > containing images there is a check box called "image sequence" underneath
    > the "files of type" box. Could someone please explain its function? (I
    > have Googled it).
    > Cheers,
    > Paul

    Similar to folder view options, are you missing the drop-down and/or
    sub menu, do you only have "files of type" option? If so it groups images
    by file type- bitmaps. jpegs etc, with the options you can have the sequence
    by name/modified/size etc.

    ded, Sep 25, 2007
  5. Paul Burdett

    > "meerkat" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Paul Burdett" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi all,
    >>> Considering the time I spend in front of my computer I should know
    >>> this...anyhow here goes: If I open a folder (say within Photoshop)
    >>> containing images there is a check box called "image sequence"
    >>> underneath the "files of type" box. Could someone please explain
    >>> its function? (I have Googled it).
    >>> Cheers,
    >>> Paul

    >> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/slideshow.html
    >>
    >> A series of pics. ie pic.001.>...pic100 = 100 pics.

    > Hi,
    > Thank you for the info..however, I don't have quicktime pro.

    That was just an example Paul.
    I would have thought that it would be mentioned in Photoshop Help ?.

    meerkat, Sep 25, 2007