    Does anyone know of a utility that allows me to change the "pic taken"
    date for digital pic. My camera had the wrong date when they were taken.
    Thanks
    Jack Dune, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Jack Dune

    Chris Watts Guest

    I'd be interested in this too.
    I have just come back from a trip to the antipodes, crossing the date line
    twice, hence the problem!!

    Chris

    Chris Watts, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Jack Dune

    Paul Cordes Guest

    "Jack Dune" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a utility that allows me to change the "pic taken"
    > date for digital pic. My camera had the wrong date when they were taken.
    > Thanks

    Exifer
    http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/
    Paul Cordes, Aug 10, 2003
  4. Jack Dune

    Birk Binnard Guest

    Birk Binnard, Aug 10, 2003
  5. Jack Dune

    blueeyedaisy3

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Hi, I had the same problem but figured it out myself without a program (I didnt want to mess with downloading). Steps:
    blueeyedaisy3, Sep 8, 2011