    Appreciate any recommendations concerning Windows "image perspective" software.

    Thanks

    Gene OHara
    gene ohara, Jan 11, 2004

  2. "gene ohara" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Appreciate any recommendations concerning Windows "image perspective"

    software.

    Paint Shop Pro 8
    PanoTools

    David
    David J Taylor, Jan 11, 2004

  3. gene ohara

    Mark Herring Guest

    If you are talking about perspective correction.....
    Photoshop
    High-end pano stitcher---eg Panotools.

    On 11 Jan 2004 10:13:41 -0800, (gene ohara) wrote:

    >Appreciate any recommendations concerning Windows "image perspective" software.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Gene OHara

    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".
    Mark Herring, Jan 12, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    says...
    > Appreciate any recommendations concerning Windows "image perspective" software.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Gene OHara

    If you have photoshop I have a tip on several different approaches to
    correcting perspective on my web site.
    Follow the tips link on the home page.

    --
    Robert D Feinman

    Landscapes, Cityscapes, Panoramas and Photoshop Tips
    http://robertdfeinman.com
    Robert Feinman, Jan 12, 2004