    Torquemada.
    "Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."
    James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

    Torquemada., Aug 5, 2005

  2. Torquemada.

    DKI Guest

    Did you put the X64 filedisk.sys into the following directory
    C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\

    Also are you using the Filedisk modbin tray which is GUI based.

    Currently i am using it and its cause me no problems and works fine.

    DKI, Aug 5, 2005

  3. I found this in a PlanetADM64 thread:
    http://www.winimage.com/misc/filedisk64.htm

    http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t527.html
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 5, 2005
  4. Torquemada.

    Torquemada. Guest

    On 5/8/05 01:37, DKI wrote:
    > Did you put the X64 filedisk.sys into the following directory
    > C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\

    Sure did.

    > Also are you using the Filedisk modbin tray which is GUI based.

    Not using this one though... I tried to use Winimage... But doesnt work.

    > Currently i am using it and its cause me no problems and works fine.

    Does it create a virtual disk to you?

    Torquemada., Aug 5, 2005
  5. Torquemada.

    DKI Guest

    It Does Mount the Image and in my computer it sees the mounted ISO as a
    virtual CD that can be accessed in my computer

    http://www.winimage.com/misc/filedisk_modbin64_tray.zip

    Thats the one i used since nero has not got there image drive to work on X64
    with the drivers. This one works fine and has a GUI so no need of the
    command line. and there is no need of win image for mounting ISOs since that
    file contains all that is needed to mount it

    DKI, Aug 5, 2005