    Thank you in advance.
    Greetings
    Heyoo

    Alojzy Majchrzak, Apr 10, 2009

  2. Alojzy Majchrzak

    Baron Guest

    http://www.partimage.org/

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Apr 10, 2009

  3. Uzytkownik "Baron" <> napisal w
    wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$...
    > Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
    >
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
    >> quickly.
    >>
    >> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
    >> I want to have a freeware software for it.
    >>
    >> Can you help me?
    >> I will really apprieciate your help
    >> Thank you in advance.
    >> Greetings
    >> Heyoo

    > http://www.partimage.org/
    >
    > --
    > Best Regards:
    > Baron.

    Thank you, but I cannot find Windows XP installation download:(

    Can you help me tell me where I can find Win XP installation and
    how I can install it, because I see it is mostly Linux software:(

    heyoo

    Alojzy Majchrzak, Apr 10, 2009
  4. Uzytkownik "Baron" <> napisal w
    wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$...
    > Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
    >
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
    >> quickly.
    >>
    >> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
    >> I want to have a freeware software for it.
    >>
    >> Can you help me?
    >> I will really apprieciate your help
    >> Thank you in advance.
    >> Greetings
    >> Heyoo

    > http://www.partimage.org/
    >
    > --
    > Best Regards:
    > Baron.

    I see that burning on DVD is needed.
    I would like to burn DVD to make some image mapping software burning.

    Do you know such other software?

    Alojzy Majchrzak, Apr 10, 2009
  5. Alojzy Majchrzak

    Baron Guest

    Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:

    > Uzytkownik "Baron" <> napisal w
    > wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$...
    >> Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello!
    >>>
    >>> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
    >>> quickly.
    >>>
    >>> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
    >>> I want to have a freeware software for it.
    >>>
    >>> Can you help me?
    >>> I will really apprieciate your help
    >>> Thank you in advance.
    >>> Greetings
    >>> Heyoo

    >> http://www.partimage.org/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best Regards:
    >> Baron.

    > Thank you, but I cannot find Windows XP installation download:(

    No you won't ! Its OS agnostic, it couldn't care less what OS you use !

    > Can you help me tell me where I can find Win XP installation and
    > how I can install it, because I see it is mostly Linux software:(
    >
    > heyoo

    It is all Linux software !

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Apr 11, 2009
  6. Alojzy Majchrzak

    Baron Guest

    Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:

    > Uzytkownik "Baron" <> napisal w
    > wiadomosci news:gro5dn$i3t$...
    >> Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello!
    >>>
    >>> Please help me, maybe you know and give me the name of the software
    >>> quickly.
    >>>
    >>> I am looking for the software to map image disc as i.e. F drive.
    >>> I want to have a freeware software for it.
    >>>
    >>> Can you help me?
    >>> I will really apprieciate your help
    >>> Thank you in advance.
    >>> Greetings
    >>> Heyoo

    >> http://www.partimage.org/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Best Regards:
    >> Baron.

    > I see that burning on DVD is needed.

    Yes you download the ISO file and burn it to a CD.
    Just follow the instructions given on the website.

    > I would like to burn DVD to make some image mapping software burning.
    >
    > Do you know such other software?

    Google !

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Apr 11, 2009
  7. Alojzy Majchrzak, Apr 11, 2009
  8. Alojzy Majchrzak

    Baron Guest

    Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:

    > I have just found the software I wanted:
    >
    > http://www.isodisk.com/
    >
    > Regards
    > heyoo

    Good for you. I didn't know that one.
    I use ISO Master on Linux to do the same thing !

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.

    Baron, Apr 11, 2009
  9. Uzytkownik "Baron" <> napisal w
    wiadomosci news:grqpq9$ei5$...
    > Alojzy Majchrzak wrote:
    >
    >> I have just found the software I wanted:
    >>
    >> http://www.isodisk.com/
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> heyoo

    > Good for you. I didn't know that one.
    > I use ISO Master on Linux to do the same thing !
    >
    > --
    > Best Regards:
    > Baron.

    I have found also Daemon Tool software.
    It is rather freeware, but I am not sure.

    There is information on Polish downloading page that it is freeware:

    http://www.download.net.pl/127/DAEMON-Tools-Lite/

    but on main page it has to be bought by users:

    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/ENG/home

    heyoo.

    Alojzy Majchrzak, Apr 11, 2009