    images and create a database the contains the file name and exif data?

    TIA

    Gadi

    Gadi Ben-Avi, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Gadi Ben-Avi wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of software that will search a folder or folders
    > containing images and create a database the contains the file name
    > and exif data?
    > TIA
    >
    > Gadi

    PIE (Picture Information Extractor) will create text files of that
    information:

    http://www.picmeta.com/

    but not automatically, if that's what you need.

    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 16, 2006

  3. Gadi Ben-Avi

    Gadi Ben-Avi Guest

    I looked at PIE, but it does not extract all of the exif fields, and you
    cannot choose wich fields it will extract.

    Any other suggestions?

    Gadi

    Gadi Ben-Avi, Oct 16, 2006