Image Cataloguing Software needed -- View Count

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Joshua G, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Joshua G

    Joshua G Guest

    Greetings:

    Please help me to locate image cataloguing software that keeps track of an
    file's View Count: the number of times an image has been opened or accessed.

    Winamp 5.0 features a media library that catalogues sound files with the
    following fields available: play count, played last, last time accessed.

    I would like these same fields collected, but for images not sound.

    My goal is to be able to view a large number of images and to know which
    images -- in my case, archaeological artifacts -- have been viewed most
    often and which have been neglected.

    (I would like the basic features of a slideshow/cataloguing program -- like
    Thumbs Plus -- that allows images to be viewed full screen, images deleted
    through one-touch (DEL), and to proceed to next file using one-button
    (SPACE)).

    Thanks Greatly for your help!
    Josh
    Joshua G, Mar 5, 2004