[image] bathroom

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jens Mander, Mar 29, 2006.

  1. Jens Mander

    Jens Mander Guest

    Jens Mander, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Jens Mander

    Helen Guest

    "Jens Mander" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/54186327

    A public bog. So what?
    (People can probably get arrested for taking cameras into public
    conveniences.)
    Helen, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Jens Mander

    ½ Confused Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:49:24 +0100
    In message <>
    "Helen" <> wrote:

    > (People can probably get arrested for taking cameras into public
    > conveniences.)

    Sorry to hear that about the UK (sincerely). Here in the greater Los
    Angeles California area I haven't had a single problem taking my
    cameras anywhere.

    (In case you're wondering, I don't take photos in public rest rooms.
    I've traveled enough in my life to know that "Around the World in 80
    Crappers" is a project I would not do. ;^)

    Jeff
    ½ Confused, Mar 30, 2006
  4. Jens Mander

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    ? Confused <> wrote:

    > On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:49:24 +0100
    > In message <>
    > "Helen" <> wrote:

    > > (People can probably get arrested for taking cameras into public
    > > conveniences.)

    > Sorry to hear that about the UK (sincerely). Here in the greater Los
    > Angeles California area I haven't had a single problem taking my
    > cameras anywhere.
    >
    > (In case you're wondering, I don't take photos in public rest rooms.
    > I've traveled enough in my life to know that "Around the World in 80
    > Crappers" is a project I would not do. ;^)

    Nice composition. Try photoshopping a couple more mirrors and see what
    you can reflect...
    Stewy, Mar 30, 2006
  5. Jens Mander

    Deep Reset Guest