    I'll take Windows software, at a pinch :)

    Thanks,
    Jon

    Jon Read, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Jon Read

    Rafe B. Guest

    <http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index>

    Rafe B., Sep 16, 2003

  3. Jon Read

    Jon Read Guest

    Rafe B. wrote:

    > <http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index>

    Yeah, I know about Gallery thanks - I use it already.

    It's not what I'm looking for though. I don't want to present galleries
    to anyone, I want to organise my images in a database for my own
    reference using keywords and descriptions.

    Cheers
    Jon

    Jon Read, Sep 16, 2003
  4. PeterZiminski, Sep 17, 2003