I'm very new to this .net technology.

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Guest, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi
    I recently into .NET development.I did not explored much
    of the stuff but with my development knowledge in JAVA
    I'ma able to understand the concept behind the
    Programming Pradigm . I want to complete MCAD and then
    move on to MSCD.I have few questions here

    Can any one suggest me from your experiance.
    Which one would be better (from a job market perspective)
    1) C## or VB
    2) I know that to pass MCAD I need to complete three exams
    Can I attempt them one after another with a maximum
    duration of 6 months each or do I need to write at on
    sigle shot

    3) Once if I could clear MCAD do I still need to write
    the same number of exams for MSCD.

    Thanks,
    Friend

    Guest, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Hi!

    For the job market perspective you need to check your local listings. You
    haven't said anything about where in the world you are. You say you have
    some experience in Java so the syntax for C# might be easier for you to
    learn.

    There is no time limit for completing the MCAD or any other certificiation,
    other than the limit imposed when exams are retired. You'll do fine
    spreading your study over several months. You certianly wouldn't want to do
    more than one exam in one day!

    Exams can count toward more than one certification so your first MCP exam
    counts toward MCAD and your three MCAD exams count toward MCSD. You can also
    use some of the MCSD exams toward the MCDBA certification.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Aug 15, 2004