    we can run the computer all day w/o the beeps...but as soon as we're in game...after a bit they start...

    can anyone help?? its getting rather annoying
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
    kerilynnlove, Aug 2, 2007

  2. kerilynnlove

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's possible your videocard or CPU is overheating while gaming. I would suspect that it's the videocard. Do you have a side panel fan blowing down on the videocard? If not, you might add an interior fan to the videocard area, mounting it to the PCI cover plates with a flat metal bar or similar bracket.
    bigal, Aug 6, 2007